Old way was best, you could walk in and talk to someone the same day. Now with telephone call system, you get number and you must stay on line, get off line, lose your place.

There should be system for calling you back, or texting or e-mailing. It appears they are trying to avoid as many people that need help as possible.

The current system should be overhauled. You cannot even contact the supervisor, this person does not answer the phone either.

Bad service is an understatement.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of legal aid foundation of los angeles services. Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legal aid foundation of los angeles services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles.

Had an Experience with Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles?

Comments

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Castle Law Group - Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! New Bolton Center "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Nv Real Estate Academy "Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny. We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training..." Read more