Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles review in Bellflower, California: NIGHTMARE GETTING APPOINTMENT WITH LEGAL AID

Old way was best, you could walk in and talk to someone the same day. Now with telephone call system, you get number and you must stay on line, get off line, lose your place. There should be system for calling you back, or texting or e-mailing. It appears they are trying to avoid as many people that need help as possible. The current system should be overhauled. You cannot even contact the supervisor, this person does not answer the phone either. Bad service is an understatement.
Review
Reason of review
Bad quality

Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles Has Absolutely Horrible No Customer Good Service Period!

I Repeat..... Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles Has Absolutely Horrible No Customer Service! I contacted the small claims advisors today on Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 because I had a question about one of the California Civil Codes and they told me that I must contact the Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles. Therefore on the very same day at 3:16 P.M.m, I called their 1-800-399-4529 phone number and patiently waited on the line for somebody to answer and when the person came on the phone, I asked the same, exact question to get some basic information on one of the California Civil Codes pertaining to the National Do Not Call List Registry. As soon as I asked the question, the representative told me that they do NOT give out this type of information. When I asked them Why Not and Can I Then Speak to Their Supervisor To Complain About This, I Got Hung Up On Immediately! I then called back and whoever answered the phone, I warned them that I will be Publishing A Negative Review on the Horrible Service That I Received Earlier On That Day! Is This Supposed To Be The Type Of Disgusting No Service That The Taxpayers Should Be Paying For? I would hope Not, but that is what I had received over the telephone earlier today and I personally will NOT Tolerate This Kind Of Abuse and am Now Publishing Negative Reviews about Their Horrible, Unprofessional, Low Class Operation on to the various Social Media Websites for the public to be aware about. No Wonder They Got So Many Negative Reviews On Yelp.com! Good Riddance! Who Needs Them Anyway?
Review
Cons
  • Lack of information
  • Hung up on me when i asked to speak to their manager
  • What i was told
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Legal Aid Foundation Of Los Angeles Customer Service